Jun 28, 2011

“Someday” by Justin Bieber


“Someday” by Justin Bieber - Justin Bieber - Fashion - FragranceIt’s no secret that Bieber is the biggest teen star to hit Hollywood nowadays. Bieber has already pushed out a unisex fragrance “My World” and nail polish, and now his new Eau de Parfum for women, “Someday.” The fragrance will surely be the new trend amongst teenage girls.

Someday by Justin Bieber is a fruity floral scent created by Honorine Blanc of Firmenich that will mainly appeal to Bieber's fan base.

“Let’s be real, the way a girl smells is very important to a guy! I have such a deep connection with my fans, so creating a fragrance that I personally love is another way I can bring them closer to my world.” Says Bieber.

“Someday” by Justin Bieber - Justin Bieber - Fashion - Fragrance

Justin Bieber's "Someday" will be available from June as Eau de Parfum in bottles of 30, 50 and 100 ml.

Credit all Data & Photo from http://www.globalfashionreport.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment